We are continuing to honor our mission to create a physically and emotionally safe community space for healing. The coronavirus pandemic has meant making adjustments and taking additional precautions.
The following protocols are in place at LBCA in response to the covid-19 pandemic:
Clinic in general:
- Please, if you know you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any other communicable disease symptoms, only come in for your session when you are feeling better.
- Masks must be worn at all times by both staff and patients. Please bring your own. Masks with valves are not allowed.
- Appointments are required.
- We ask that you either wash your hands in the bathroom or use hand sanitizer, which we have on site, when entering and leaving the clinic.
- We are wiping down the credit card machine, door handles, and all patient points of contact after each use.
- We are changing sheets and pillow cases after every acupuncture treatment and massage.
- We are no longer offering blankets. We are adjusting the thermostat to keep the treatment room warm.
- If you use cash for payment, it must be exact.
- We have suspended offering self-service tea and water. We recommend you bring your own water bottle with water.
Community Acupuncture specific:
- We have decreased the amount of chairs in the treatment room to provide appropriate distancing between people.
- Under the pillow cases we are also layering new disposable, hygienic pillow case covers to add an extra barrier between your face and the actual pillow.