Part-Time Acupuncturist Wanted
We are looking to hire an awesome part-time acupuncturist. We would love to have someone cover 1-3 shifts per week with the requirement of at least one shift being Saturday from 10am-3pm. Other shifts we are looking for coverage are Wednesdays and Fridays from 3pm-8pm. We pay $23-$25 an hour; this includes an extra hour of prep and clean-up for the shift. Other tasks involved as part of position include restocking supplies, changing sheets, unpacking laundry, tidying pillows and blankets, and occasionally dusting, answering phone, and posting to Facebook.
This position is perfect for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person who loves treating LOTS of people, understands this is a high volume/ low cost model, and is more committed to providing care and access to people of ordinary incomes and diverse backgrounds than providing the “perfect treatment.”
We are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to the community model and excited to work as a team
- Friendly, kind and enjoys interacting with all kinds of people
- Able and willing to work quickly and efficiently
- Interested in helping as many people as possible and in social justice
- Already licensed in Washington, DC or in the process of applying
- In possession of their own malpractice insurance
- Willing to fit into our clinic system!
- Spanish language skills are also a huge plus
If you are not already based in the DC metro area and are seriously considering re-locating, please apply early as the DC licensing process can take a few months.
We are not a hybrid clinic! We encourage patients to receive acupuncture from whomever is there to deliver the treatments. It’s all about the acupuncture!
If you are interested please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and resume. DO NOT CALL, PLEASE.