Part-Time Acupuncturist Wanted
We are looking to hire an awesome acupuncturist for a part-time position with the possibility of working up to full-time. The position starts at $22/hr as an employee- not an independent contractor, full-timers will be salaried with benefits. We are in the process of becoming a 501c3! A big bonus for all your student loan debt.
To start, the position will be 2-3 shifts per week with the requirement of at least one shift being on a Saturday or Sunday. Each shift is 4-5 hours long and acupuncturists usually see 6 patients per hour. Spanish language skills are also a huge plus.
This position is perfect for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person who loves treating LOTS of people, understands this is a high volume/ low cost model, and is more committed to providing care and access to people of ordinary incomes and diverse backgrounds than providing the “perfect treatment.”
We are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to the community model and excited to work as a team
- Friendly, kind and enjoys interacting with all kinds of people
- Able and willing to work quickly and efficiently
- Interested in helping as many people as possible and in social justice
- Already licensed in Washington, DC or in the process of applying
- In possession of their own malpractice insurance
- Willing to fit into our clinic system!
If you are not already based in the DC metro area and are seriously considering re-locating, please apply early as the DC licensing process can take a few months.
We are not a hybrid clinic! We encourage patients to receive acupuncture from whomever is there to deliver the treatments. It’s all about the acupuncture!
If you are interested please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and resume. DO NOT CALL, PLEASE.