Hi Little Birds,
We are excited to announce that Adrienne is booking 60 and 90 minute massages again. There are now appointments available for you to book through October 1, 2020.
The following protocols are in place at LBCA in response to the covid-19 pandemic:
Clinic in general:
- Masks must be worn at all times by both staff and patients. Please bring your own. Masks with valves are not allowed.
- Appointments are required.
- We ask that you either wash your hands in the bathroom or use hand sanitizer, which we have on site, when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Social distancing is being enforced. We ask that people keep 6 feet away from others.
- We are wiping down the credit card machine, door handles, and all patient points of contact after each use.
- If you use cash for payment, it must be exact.
- We have suspended offering self-service tea and water. However if you do need water, we will happily get you a cup. We recommend you bring your own water bottle with water.
- We will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer upon your arrival to check for a fever and will be observing if you are presenting any other covid-19 or other communicable disease symptoms. Please, if you know you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any other communicable disease symptoms, only come in for your session when you are feeling better.
- As we have always done, we are using freshly laundered sheets for each new patient, and now we are also washing or steam cleaning all massage padding after every session.
- As we have always done, we are using freshly laundered pillow cases for each new patient, and now under the pillow cases we are also layering new disposable, hygienic pillow case covers to add an extra barrier between your face and the actual pillow.
- Due to the current restrictions on patient capacity due to the covid-19 pandemic, our sliding scale is now $65-$90 for a 60 minute session and $95-$120 for a 90 minute session. We may reassess our rates again at a later date.
Click on our Massage Scheduler to book a massage appointment! You can also find our massage scheduler on our website: http://www.littlebirddc.com/make-an-appointment. Adrienne looks forward to working with you again or meeting you soon!
If you have any questions or feedback on our new policies and procedures, please don’t hesitate to reach out and give us a call at 202-328-1804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by Anna Shvets from Pexels
Are You Following Us on Social Media?
We’re posting on Instagram (@littlebirddc) and Facebook (Little Bird Community Acupuncture).
As always, thanks so much for supporting Little Bird Community Acupuncture!
Little Bird Staff