During your first appointment, we will briefly review your health history, answer any questions you might have, check your pulse, and get you in a chair for a treatment. Pretty simple! You will need to print, fill out, and sign these new patient forms and bring them to your first appointment:
New Patient Forms [pdf]
Please make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes early, if you would rather fill our paperwork out in the clinic. Also, please make sure to wear loose, comfy clothing that can be rolled up to your elbows and knees. Thanks!
All you need to do is click here to use our online appointment system!
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- (Please note that the last appointment begins an hour before the close of each shift.)
Treatment rates at Little Bird Community Acupuncture are on a sliding scale of $20-$40. You pay what you feel you can afford! Please note that there is a one-time paperwork fee of $10 for new patients. We are able to accept payment by cash, check, or credit card.