Happy May, everyone! We have some really exciting things going on this month! Read on to find out more about the perks of becoming a POCA member, our discounted treatments for nurses during Nurses Week, and our up-coming birthday! Please also note that we have a few closures in May. Details below!
POCA Membership Drive
We are excited to kick off May with a celebration of POCA’s spring membership drive! We will be offering all POCA members FREE treatments on Monday, May 2nd. To sweeten the deal, POCA members will receive unlimited $15 treatments for the entire month of May. We love being part of a larger community dedicated to affordable and accessible acupuncture and hope you will be a part of it, too! If you aren’t yet a member, now would be a great time to join POCA!
- Free birthday treatment each year.
- Three “free first treatment” certificates for your friends and family (good at any POCA clinic). Introduce friends and family to community acupuncture!
- Sticking Together – POCA’s e-newsletter.
- Waiving new patient fees at POCA member clinics.
- Access to online discussion forums to connect with punks and other patients .
- Volunteer opportunities in local clinics and in our movement.
- You can head over to POCA’s website to fill out the membership form OR you can sign up on the spot at your appointment at Little Bird on Monday, May 2nd. We will have a laptop set up and our friendly front desk ready to help you become a POCA member.
- Make sure to mention Little Bird Community Acupuncture as your home clinic when you sign up for your membership!
- Send us your membership email so we can note your membership on your account!
The second week of May is Nurses Week! From Friday, May 6 to Thursday, May 12 Little Bird will be offering $15 treatments for nurses all week. (Plus, the $10 paperwork fee will be waived for any nurses who are new patients at Little Bird Community Acupuncture.) Thanks, nurses, for all that you do in the community! We appreciate you!
We will be CLOSED the morning of Friday, May 20, but will remain open for our Friday evening hours.
We will also be CLOSED Monday, May 30th for Memorial Day. However, we will have normal clinic hours over the weekend on Saturday!
Happy Birthday to Little Bird!
Little Bird is turning 6 on Wednesday, June 1st! Once again in appreciation for helping Little Bird grow and thrive, all appointments on our birthday will be FREE! So be sure to sign up for an appointment early! They will fill up fast! We’ll also have some special goodies that we’ll be giving out to celebrate!
We wish you all a wonderful May! Thank you for being part of our community!
Little Bird Staff